Welcome to Merit Dental
It is our pleasure to partner with you in your dental care. Whether you are a new patient seeking a dentist or already part of our family, Merit Dental in Speedway, IN offers a wide range of general dental services, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry for adults and children.
We accept most insurance and offer new patient specials. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We are located just three miles from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
We are trained in the latest advances in dental treatment and are empowered to focus on the best care for you and your family. Our services include:
Merit Dental accepts a wide range of dental insurance plans*, including plans from:
- Anthem 300
- Anthem PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta PPO
- Delta Premier
- Dental Health Alliance (DHA)
- Health Resources
- Sun Life
- The Connection / GEHA
- Tricare – ADDP
- United Concordia
*This is not a comprehensive list, and is subject to change. Please contact your insurance provider to verify coverage and acceptance.
New Patient Offers
Please print out one of the offers below and bring it with you on your first visit to redeem.Print Offers
New Patient Special
exam and x-rays
Regularly $185 - $293
New patients only. Cannot be used with state or federal programs, or combined with other offers. Mention this offer to receive new patient discount. Some restrictions may apply, call for details. Limited time only.
Oral-B Power Toothbrush
Following exam & x-rays
New patients only. Cannot be used with state or federal programs or combined with other offers. Limit one offer per person. Product may not be redeemed for cash. Product value up to $20. Mention this offer to receive promotion. If actual product is not available, a replacement of equal or greater value may be substituted. While supplies last.Print Offers
About Our Dentists
Dr. Christopher Brodowicz
Dr. Christopher Brodowicz
- Area of Practice: General Dentistry
- Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill- UNC, B.S. Biology, B.A. Mathematics
Indiana University School of Dentistry, DDS
- Advanced Training: Invisalign®
- Memberships: American Dental Association, Indiana Dental Association
- Interests: He enjoys sports, playing games, and staying active. He also likes to travel, cook, and watch Netflix.
- Personal Statement: "When visiting our office, I want patients to be relaxed and comfortable. I hope to help patients better understand their oral health needs as well as provide quick effective treatment when necessary. I hope to create a relationship with my patients that is founded on trust, kindness and understanding. "