Welcome to Merit Dental
It is our pleasure to partner with you in your dental care. Whether you are a new patient seeking a dentist or already part of our family, Merit Dental in Okemos, MI offers a wide range of general dental services, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry for adults, children and seniors.
If you have any questions, please give us a call.
We are trained in the latest advances in dental treatment and are empowered to focus on the best care for you and your family. Our services include:
- Preventive care
- Oral cancer screenings
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental Emergencies
- Oral Surgery
- Restorative care
- Children's dentistry
- Dentistry for seniors
- Periodontal Care
- Dental implants
- Tooth extractions
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Laser Therapy
- TMJ treatment
Merit Dental accepts a wide range of dental insurance plans*, including plans from:
- Delta Premier
*This is not a comprehensive list, and is subject to change. Please contact your insurance provider to verify coverage and acceptance.
New Patient Offers
Please print out one of the offers below and bring it with you on your first visit to redeem.Print Offers
New Patient Special
exam and x-rays
Regularly $185 - $293
New patients only. Cannot be used with insurance, state or federal programs, or combined with other offers. If gum disease is present, offer limited to exam and x-ray. Child patient offer for ages 12 and under. PPE and infection control fee included in promotional price. Limited time only.
Oral-B Power Toothbrush
Following exam & x-rays
New patients who make an appointment at Midwest Dental will get a free Oral-B toothbrush at their first visit following exam & x-rays. Cannot be used with federal or state programs or combined with other offers. Limit one offer per person. Product value up to $20. While supplies last.Print Offers
About Our Dentists
Dr. Zachary SeJan
Dr. Zachary SeJan
- Area of Practice: General Dentistry
- Education: Erskine College – BS in Biology
Roseman University of Health Sciences, College of Dental Medicine - DMD
- Advanced Training: Bioclear Method- advanced restorative technology Root Canal Therapy
- Memberships: American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry
- Interests: Dr. SeJan enjoys spending time with his family, fly fishing, skiing, and running.
- Personal Statement: "My goal is to provide exceptional patient-centered care to the best of my abilities. My passion for dentistry comes from the relationships I establish with each patient. I love working together with my patients to improve their overall health and achieve their oral health goals."